Thursday, November 19, 2009

Project on health, The rediscovery of the Moringa tree

Today, in Zimbabwe, is a heavy burden. In addition to the difficult political circumstances and its consequences, especially violent makes the economic situation of people's lives is difficult. The former breadbasket of Africa is to feed because of the ruinous policies of the major problems of the regime in power, its people. Even the most basic foodstuffs such as flour, sugar and oil are getting the Barely Legal Black market prices for them are high, the long lines outside stores. For the majority of people in Matabeleland North, to live in a rural area near the border with Zambia, life has never been easy. But in times like these, lack almost everything: work, transportation, fertilizer and equipment to cultivate the fields, medications for humans and animals.
"In many families, has left traces of AIDS, women must raise their children alone or care for children of relatives, some children have to live completely alone," said Ncube Shackson the organization of the environment in Africa . He developed a program to protect the most vulnerable in the villages of their survival. 

Roots against rheumatism bark for skin diseases
Besides the creation of vegetable gardens, Environment Africa has specialized mainly in the cultivation of the Moringa tree. Supermarket in a tribe of American researchers call tree anonymously. But who has to do: The roots are used against rheumatism and aching legs, the skin contributes to infection of the skin. Especially for children are the leaves of the "Moringa oleifeira" a bomb of vitamins and proteins. With 100 grams of fresh leaves to all the needs of their children for football, and able to cover three quarters of its iron and half his protein needs. There is also a tree full of vitamins A and C. In particular, for HIV-infected children is the provision of vitamins and minerals, as important as a good nutritional basis. Thus, the AIDS virus is less dangerous in a position to attack the already weak protection of children. The Moringa tree is said, can facilitate up to 300 illnesses.

for more information please visit: www.tdh.de

1 Comentário:

Mary said...

Hello everyone out there, I'm here to give my testimony about a herbalist doctor who helped me. I was infected with HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS in 2011, I went to many hospitals to heal myself but there was no solution, so I was thinking how I can get a solution so that my body can be well. One day I was in the river thinking about where I can go to get a solution. so a lady walked towards me telling me why I'm so sad and I open everything by telling her my problem, she told me she could help me, she introduced me to a doctor who uses herbal medicines to cure the SIMPLEX HERPES VIRUS and gave me your email, so I sent you an email. He told me everything I had to do and also gave me instructions to take, which I followed correctly. Before I knew what was happening after two weeks, the SIMPLEX HERPES VIRUS that was in my body disappeared. therefore, if you also have a broken heart and need help, you can also send an email to {dr.joshuaherbalhome6@gmail.com} or whatsapp him on +2347048515927 Contact him today and he will have a testimony ... Good luck!

Dr. JOSHUA also cures:
1. HIV / AIDS
2. HERPES 1/2
3. CANCER
4. ALS (Lou Gehrig's disease)
5. Hepatitis B
6. chronic pancreatic
7. emphysema
8. COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)

Post a Comment



 
^

Powered by Bloggerblogger addicted por UsuárioCompulsivo
original Washed Denim por Darren Delaye
Creative Commons License