Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Moringa, the new food and energy source of the 21 Century.

Many vegetables and fruits are particularly well known and popular, because they contain a high proportion of essential vitamins, minerals and amino acids.
As we know contains a lot of soy protein, rich in vitamin C. Oranges, carrots contain more vitamin A and milk calcium.

In the leaves show 18 of the 20 amino acids. 11 of which are essential and indispensable for human beings.

Moringa contains as much vitamin A, B, C and E, minerals, proteins, amino acids, trace elements, plant associated substances and chlorophyll than any other vegetable or fruit.
Moringa as an antioxidant: Moringa contains many antioxidants. Selenium, an important antioxidant, it can not flourish without vitamin E. Moringa leaves contain both selenium and a high amount of vitamin E. Moringa is highly relevant in the prevention of many eye disorders and senility.


Moringa is in many countries today the most important food and energy source for humans, animals and plants.

The leaves of the Moringa tree contain all the important nutrients needed by the body, from its birth in the womb until his dying day.

African Moringa tree grows in the poorest regions will be planted in medical centers and the leaves and fruits (as fresh vegetables or as dried powders) are administered to pregnant and lactating women, as well as babies and children.

However, not only in Africa, people are undernourished, even in the West Moringa is one of the most important food sources for vitamins, minerals, proteins, etc., are.
In America, we have discovered a long time the benefits of Moringa and Moringa powder has as a dietary health and wellness area has long surpassed the status of vitamin.
Even for vegetarians Moringa has become a very important source of protein.
Worldwide Moringa is grown and used as:

  • Food: The staple food and as food (leaves, fruits, flowers, seeds, oil   and powder from the leaves.). Sprouts taste like horseradish and fruits such as   Asparagus.
  •  Medicine: Leaves, flowers, fruits, seeds, twigs, bark, roots. Oil, powder of the leaves.
  • Get food: the Moringa as a supplement livestock feed (2 kg per day), take significantly in weight (to give up to 32%) and females up to 43% more milk. Can be fed to pets.
  • As an alternative source of energy and pollution control: Moringa grows in tropical climates up to 30 cm per month. An acre of Moringa delivers up to 700 tons of biomass per year. The Moringa oil, which is extracted from the seeds, is one of the best oils for use as biodiesel.
  • Plant Fertilizer / Food: The plants and fruits are stronger and more resistant to many diseases and microorganisms. Also suitable for garden and houseplants.

1 Comentário:

Mary said...

Hello everyone out there, I'm here to give my testimony about a herbalist doctor who helped me. I was infected with HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS in 2011, I went to many hospitals to heal myself but there was no solution, so I was thinking how I can get a solution so that my body can be well. One day I was in the river thinking about where I can go to get a solution. so a lady walked towards me telling me why I'm so sad and I open everything by telling her my problem, she told me she could help me, she introduced me to a doctor who uses herbal medicines to cure the SIMPLEX HERPES VIRUS and gave me your email, so I sent you an email. He told me everything I had to do and also gave me instructions to take, which I followed correctly. Before I knew what was happening after two weeks, the SIMPLEX HERPES VIRUS that was in my body disappeared. therefore, if you also have a broken heart and need help, you can also send an email to {dr.joshuaherbalhome6@gmail.com} or whatsapp him on +2347048515927 Contact him today and he will have a testimony ... Good luck!

Dr. JOSHUA also cures:
1. HIV / AIDS
2. HERPES 1/2
3. CANCER
4. ALS (Lou Gehrig's disease)
5. Hepatitis B
6. chronic pancreatic
7. emphysema
8. COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)

Post a Comment



 
^

Powered by Bloggerblogger addicted por UsuárioCompulsivo
original Washed Denim por Darren Delaye
Creative Commons License