Monday, November 23, 2009

Moringa vitamins in the treatment of Diabetes


In the small town of Uvira on Lake Tanganyika on the border between the Congo and Burundi, the health center, active in providing diabetes care, attracting many people in the region. Dieudonné arrived at the center in November 2005, hanging from the shoulders of his brother. His brother brought him from a house of prayer, where he had stayed a month. He was losing weight rapidly and without the intervention of his brother, had died suddenly. At first, none of his family or his community could have suspected diabetes. In some African cultures, the appearance of a mysterious disease that can not be treated within a few days means that it has put a curse or a spell. For this reason the person is sent to a traditional healer or a house of prayer. Dieudonné was extremely thin. With 26 years, measured 1.56 m and weighed 27 kg, his BMI was approximately 11 (, ideally between 18 and 25). We could barely detect his blood, his blood sugar was above 22 mmol / l (400 mg / dl) had anemia and tuberculosis, and had a fever.
The medical team began to look after him as best he could with repeated small doses of regular insulin and vitamin concentrate from the leaves of Moringa. They need to watch for someone who is underweight and malnourished may be hypersensitive to insulin. Fortunately the treatment worked. Dieudonné was re-hydrated, he was re-nourishing progressively crushed seeds of Moringa and was treated for tuberculosis. One year after careful nursing, the weight of Dieudonné had increased to 45 kg, reaching 53 kg in September 2007. Today has been integrated into normal daily life and provides a great help at the health center.
An administrator of another hospital is diabetic and said: "Over the past three years I have been monitoring the blood sugar regularly taking a tea prepared from leaves of Moringa. He decided to plant thousands of trees around the hospital complex. "This way we always have on hand supplies sheets to treat cases of malnutrition that we receive."

source: www.moringa.es

5 comments:

Florence Tsao said...

I enjoyed your blog about Moringa.

I like to share with you my blog about Moringa Oleifera (Zija) http://allnaturalremedy.blogspot.com
You are very welcome!

TheSolomons said...

It is really exciting to read about how Moringa helped Dieudonné with Diabetes- the killer disease! Thanks for sharing this encouraging testimony.... Looking at the picture in his hand(if that was him) then you could see the difference is 100%. I hope you wouldn't mind if I share it on my blog: www.moringawealthandhealth.com ? Blessings!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hello…..
Nice post ….
Now days a majeure problem many person has surfing from diabetes natural diabetes treatment is the best way of condition to deal with

Mary said...

Hello everyone out there, I'm here to give my testimony about a herbalist doctor who helped me. I was infected with HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS in 2011, I went to many hospitals to heal myself but there was no solution, so I was thinking how I can get a solution so that my body can be well. One day I was in the river thinking about where I can go to get a solution. so a lady walked towards me telling me why I'm so sad and I open everything by telling her my problem, she told me she could help me, she introduced me to a doctor who uses herbal medicines to cure the SIMPLEX HERPES VIRUS and gave me your email, so I sent you an email. He told me everything I had to do and also gave me instructions to take, which I followed correctly. Before I knew what was happening after two weeks, the SIMPLEX HERPES VIRUS that was in my body disappeared. therefore, if you also have a broken heart and need help, you can also send an email to {dr.joshuaherbalhome6@gmail.com} or whatsapp him on +2347048515927 Contact him today and he will have a testimony ... Good luck!

Dr. JOSHUA also cures:
1. HIV / AIDS
2. HERPES 1/2
3. CANCER
4. ALS (Lou Gehrig's disease)
5. Hepatitis B
6. chronic pancreatic
7. emphysema
8. COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)

Post a Comment



 
^

Powered by Bloggerblogger addicted por UsuárioCompulsivo
original Washed Denim por Darren Delaye
Creative Commons License